Search Private Finance

phone email

For clients who find they are not catered to appropriately by standard insurers.

Immediate cover is arranged from the exchange of contracts as is required by lenders.

Contents Insurance

Contents insurance covers the material possessions that you have in your home. This could be your TV, clothing and furniture. Quite simply, this is insuring those items that are moveable. Most policies will cover possessions outside of your main building, for example in a shed or garage. Your more precious and expensive items, such as jewellery or a computer, may need to be insured separately or at least singled out in the policy.

High Value Building Insurance

When you buy your own home, it is legal requirement to have buildings insurance in place. This is mainly to cover the cost of repairing any damage to the structure of your home or rebuilding costs. This applies to homeowners and buy to let landlords. If you are buying a new home, we can start to look at the best options for you once you have your mortgage offer.

A more personable approach to arranging general insurance. No more comparison sites and complicated questionnaires. We arrange the insurance for you, remove the hassle and ensure you are protected correctly.
Arrange a call back or Call us on 0800 980 8777 or

Landlord Insurance

Landlord insurance is designed for landlords and their properties. As a landlord, you are responsible for legals and to ensure your property is habitable. At Private Finance, we can help find the right insurance solution for you. There are different levels of cover, which can include theft by tenants and rental void periods.

In short, landlord insurance provides you with protection against the eventualities that you are at risk of as a landlord.

Renovation Insurance

Renovation insurance covers you for when things go wrong during a property renovation or extension. This could include a wall collapsing or a ceiling falls in, subsidence, damage to your neighbour’s property and so on. Sometimes your property may be more exposed to theft. Household renovations can be popular for those wanting to extend their property and include a home office, or install a new kitchen. Renovation insurance is designed to cover you from the start of the works through to completion.

What our clients say

Private Finance