Data Protection Act and Data Policy
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website. Private Finance Ltd respects each person’s privacy. This policy will advise you how we collect and use the personal information you supply us with. By submitting your data to us, it is implied that you have given us your permission to use your data under the terms of this policy.
Why we need your details: Private Finance Ltd collects and uses your personal details, which can include telephone numbers, address and e-mail, so that we can process any of the following:
- Reply to any requests for information that you ask us for
- Clarify any particular query
- Resolve any problems with services that we may supply to you
- Supply details of any product or service available from Private Finance Ltd and its Appointed Representatives
- Put you in touch with the appropriate Appointed Representative or member of staff to provide you with the service you have requested
- Cross check any information that we receive with that held on our database
How we receive the information: The information that we hold may be supplied by you directly to us by telephone, office visit or e-mail. We may also have information that has been supplied to us by one of our business partners for marketing purposes.
Who has access to this information? Your details will be kept by Private Finance Ltd and its Appointed Representatives until such time as you ask for them to be removed or we decide that, in the absence of any response, they should be removed. Your details will not be sold or otherwise disposed of to any third party except where we are legally obliged to do so or where we believe that such action will protect the interests of Private Finance Ltd, its Appointed Representative and/or the security of its staff.
- To help the website recognise you as a unique visitor to our website and to recognise your computer next time it is used to log on
- To compile anonymous statistics that allow us to understand how many users visit our site and to help us to develop the site over a period of time
If you do not wish to have a cookie created on your computer, most web browsers provide the option to disable them. Please note that some personalised services may not then be available to you.
How secure are your details? When you register your details, we will take all reasonable steps to keep these details secure and free from unauthorised access by use of technology and internal systems which will be updated as new technology becomes available and is appropriate to our systems.
If you wish to have your information removed from our database either permanently or temporarily, please advise us immediately. Your information will be removed as soon as is practically possible.
Making a complaint about the way in which your data is stored or used: In the unlikely event that you have a complaint about the way in which your details are used or stored by this company, please firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: The Chief Operations Officer, Private Finance Ltd, 21 Bedford Square, London WC1B 3HH.