Private Finance 2021 Mortgage Advisor Academy Programme
Whether you are a graduate ready to start your career or a professional looking for a change of direction, providing you are ambitious, intellectually curious and a good communicator the Private Finance Academy Programme could be for you…
We are not your average mortgage brokerage, we advise a broad spectrum of clients, including those with complex financial circumstances and we have access to the whole of the market, including private banks and those without a consumer facing presence, to create bespoke financial solutions.
Our trainees are the consultants and senior managers of tomorrow and we want you to grow within the company and develop into the best mortgage advisors in the market. We offer a comprehensive, individualised training programme, alongside a highly competitive salary and the tools to gain the requisite professional qualifications to help you to achieve this.
What is required from you?
- Highly numerate and able to understand financial concepts
- Passionate about providing the best customer service in the industry
- The written and verbal communication skills essential for dealing with high-net-worth clients
- Driven and entrepreneurial
- The ability to communicate technical solutions
- Highly organised and efficient and able manage multiple stakeholders
- Graduate level position, but we invite non-graduates with relevant experience to apply
What you will get from us…
- All the requisite training and professional qualifications
- Highly competitive starting salary
- No cap on commission
- Swift career progression for the highly motivated
- An excellent level of support and 1 to 1 mentoring
- Access to all lenders on the market including private banks and other exclusive options
- Ability to work remotely
- Many high-quality and varied enquiries
Training programme overview
We pride ourselves on the thoroughness of our training programme. Following the initial induction process, you are assigned to an existing senior consultant, who you will work directly with, assisting them with research, packaging cases and the like. In turn, they will impart you with their knowledge about the mortgage market and provide you with the personal training and support you need to grow.
Alongside this there will be professional development and coaching with the other trainees to enhance your broader knowledge and skills, and regular feedback will be given throughout the training process.
Most trainees become fully qualified advisors after 12 to 18 months having completed CeMap parts 1, 2 and 3, but the training does not stop there. Following graduation, we provide ongoing internal training to ensure you can handle the most complex transactions in the UK mortgage market, including higher value cases, and development and commercial finance.
Job functions during training
- Assisting with the research required to provide the most suitable solutions to our clients
- Being a positive brand ambassador and maintaining the utmost professionalism in client communications
- Supporting your assigned senior broker manager and senior staff, including directors
- Undertaking further study and learning in your own time
“The training programme at Private Finance not only guides you towards obtaining your CeMAP qualifications, but it also helps you grow into a more well-rounded individual; with on the job sales training, development of lender knowledge and a deeper understanding of the inner workings of complex company structures. Moreover, every day is different and there is a huge variation in terms of the cases we do, you could start your day assisting a first-time buyer, and end it assisting in the re-financing of a country estate and investment portfolio.”
Donovan Mawson, Academy Programme Intake 2018
To apply please send your CV, alongside a cover letter outlining why you would like to be considered to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference: Private Finance Academy Trainee Programme