TRAINEE BROKER - LONDON
Trainee mortgage brokers required in Central London
Private Finance is an award-winning “whole of market” mortgage broker advising discerning clients from the business and professional community.
The firm is seeking individuals of graduate calibre (if not a graduate then demonstrating similar attributes) to enter its broker training program with a view to becoming an industry leading private client mortgage broker.
Successful candidates will support the firm in achieving the following key characteristics:
• Having passion for delivering the best customer service in an exceptionally friendly though professional manner.
• Delivering high quality accurate oral and written communication.
• Procuring impressive creative exciting financial solutions.
• Having an exceptional understanding of business to business relationships which sit behind introducer business relationships.
• Taking a dedicated, disciplined approach with a capacity for hard work ensuring clients’ needs come first.
Relevant qualifications such as CeMAP are favourable however the firm’s expectation is that full training will be required and assistance with gaining the necessary qualification will be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop a professionally and financially rewarding career where demand is high and growing.
Enquires should be sent to Mike Perrin at: firstname.lastname@example.org